Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications
A professional career that includes over 25 years of Public Relations, Investor Relations, Government Affairs, Internal/External Strategic Communications and leadership experience spanning both corporate America and the U.S. Military.
• Currently a full-time industry lecturer at Northwestern University’s Medill School of Integrated Marketing Communications and runs his own consulting firm, ELD Communications LLC
• Retired from corporate America having served in a number of executive positions of increasing responsibility, including:
o SVP of Corporate and Government Affairs at Mondelez International in Deerfield, IL
o VP of Corporate Communications, Kraft Foods Inc.
o VP of Investor Relations, W.W. Grainger
o VP of Communications, W.W. Grainger
• Retired as a U.S. Navy Commander after 21 years of distinguished service in the military;
• Holds an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, Chicago
• MS from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Integrated Marketing Communications
• BS in Math from Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia;
• Member of the Arthur W. Page Society