How is this web development training different from the vast majority of others?
First of all, this course is created to teach you everything from the beginning. You can know how to use HTML or CSS, but if you aren't familiar with the web basics, it’ll be difficult to understand how to make a website properly. That’s why this web development training covers the web basics section at first.
What will you learn in this course?
- Basics of HTML5 (tag, element, structure of HTML page, and more)
- Intermediate HTML5 (how to create tables, how to embed contents like images, video, and audio into HTML page, and more)
- Basics of CSS3 (how CSS precedence work, how to do coloring on your website, how to debug CSS and more)
- Intermediate CSS3 (how to create a box, how to import Google fonts, how to create a website layout, and more)
- HTML5 + CSS3 Projects (how to create and design a simple HTML page layout, how to make a website with HTML and CSS, and more)
- Bootstrap fundamentals (how to use Bootstrap and how to make a website with it)
You’ll be able to apply all the concepts that you learn in this web development training with ease. Feel free to check the free preview video of this course if you want to know more before buying.
Web development for beginners - your chance to start a career!
This web development training is a good example that you don't need to buy a lot of courses and spend lots of money to learn web development. Everything you need to know is here, in this one course. Enroll now and start building your career as a front end developer!