Understanding Autodesk Maya
Maya is a modeling, animation, and rendering package for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh. It’s used a lot in feature films, video games, and television. Learning Maya will give you a great entry into any of those fields.
What Will I Get ?
- Autodesk Maya fundamentals
- Knowing how to manipulate the functionalities of the software
- An understanding of the 3D world
- Create 3D backgrounds/environments and characters
- Animate created models
- Understand the principles of animation
- Understand the fundamentals of rigging
- Understanding the application of materials and textures
- And so much more....
- A computer installed with Windows/Linux/OS X
- At least a core i5
- Minimum of 8GB RAM
- A good Graphics card [Nvidia, GTX.....]
- Internet connection
- A three-buttoned mouse
- Basic graphic fundamentals
Meet your instructors:
- Harold Hanson UdokwereICT Consultant / Multimedia Specialist
Tutorialspoint is an Indian online education platform with affordable prices offering a wide variety of IT courses for different levels of specialists and specialties.
On our website for searching online courses, you have the ability to buy a course Understanding Autodesk Maya at the cost of: 9.49. This course belongs to category Maya from a supplier TutorialsPoint, and would be a good choice at the level of difficulty: All Levels. Experienced educator without any problem will help you in achieving new career horizons. You can check out feedback of other users about this online course or share your review to help other students make a decision!
How to get new skills with Skillcombo?
Explore courses that align with your interests, dive into detailed descriptions, and browse through reviews to confidently choose your next learning path. Easily use our filters for level, duration, language, and price to find the right option for your goals.
- 15+ popular course providers
- 60000+ online courses in catalog
- 1000+ IT subjects