Tic-Tac-Toe Clone - The Complete SFML C++ Game Course
Learn how to make cross platform games using Tic-Tac-Toe as an example. A step by step process is used to show everything from project setup to essential game design techniques.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
C++ Game Programming
Video Game Logic
SFML Game Programming
SFML is one of the easiest game frameworks in the world and will provide you with a solid foundation for your game development journey. The gaming industry is bigger than Hollywood and is constantly growing, start your journey now.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code and artwork is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
Who this course is for:
- Suited for C++ Developers
- Suited for Budding Game Developers
- Fan of Tic-Tac-Toe
- Love Video Games & Relish The Prospect Of Making A Game
What Will I Get ?
- Use C++ To Make A Game
- Create A Cross Platform Game
- Create A Multi Device Game
- Use The SFML framework To Make A Game
- Understand Game Logic
- Understand How To Create An Adaptable Game Template
- Create An Extendable Game Engine
- Understand Tic-Tac-Toe Game Mechanics
- C++ Programming
- SFML (optional)
- Game Design (optional)
- Tic-Tac-Toe Game Logic (optional)