This course provides an overview of bachelor-level statistics. You will review the concepts of descriptive and inferential statistics. You will use the statistical software package R on real data to gain insight in these topics.
edX is a leading online learning platform that offers a vast array of high-quality courses from top universities and institutions worldwide.
- Basic Statistics in Python (ANOVA)Level:All LevelsInstructor:Laura Gemmell
- Introduction to Statistics in SpreadsheetsDuration:4h Level:All LevelsInstructor:Ted Kwartler
- Intro to Inferential StatisticsLevel:Beginner
- Statistics for Genomic Data ScienceLevel:All LevelsInstructor:Jeff Leek, PhD
- Linear Regression for Business StatisticsLevel:All LevelsInstructor:Sharad Borle
On our resource by searching online courses, you can find a course Statistics for a fee: 149. This material belongs to category Statistics from a provider edX, and fits perfectly for the difficulty level: any level of expertise. Experienced mentor gladly will help you in implementing new career peaks. You can read reviews of other users about this online course or share your feedback to help other students make a decision!
How to get new skills with Skillcombo?
Explore courses that align with your interests, dive into detailed descriptions, and browse through reviews to confidently choose your next learning path. Easily use our filters for level, duration, language, and price to find the right option for your goals.
- 15+ popular course providers
- 60000+ online courses in catalog
- 1000+ IT subjects