PIC Microcontroller Insect Detector
Insects are everywhere. They fly, crawl, and buzz around us. Their sounds can be irritating to us.
Detect Insect Buzzing using A Microphone and Program PIC Microcontroller Timer and ADC to Filter Different Frequencies
This course will give you a chance to Make an Insect Detector System using Tools that you simply already dealt with to make Your Life safer.
If you are thinking that we are going to use a module to detect Insect buzzing, then you are wrong. We are going to rely on a few electronic components such as a Microphone and Amplifier to detect the frequency of an Insect Buzz. And we are going to explain this in a step-by-step manner.
If you like, most people get irritated by flying insects or have a fear of being stung by one of them, then this circuit and this course are for you.
In this course, we will create a circuit that can detect flying bugs, you will learn new things about some of the electronic components, you learn how to use your microphone and how to amplify the signal that comes out of your microphone and read it using a microcontroller.
And in the end, you will have a fully functional device that can you that you can use at your own home.
This project uses a PIC microcontroller to detect insect sounds using a microphone and filter them out using the ADC value.
What you will learn in this course
- Hardware and software requirements.
- Detect different frequencies with PIC microcontrollers.
- Insect detector working principle and the amplifying or how to amplify sound with an electric microphone.
- PIC Microcontroller digital to analog conversion
- Connect a simple circuit and we will start coding our insect detector to detect the buzzing using the microphone.
- Create a PCB design for your circuit
- Practical application examples.
Why you should take this course?
- You can build this project at home or in the lab, it is cheap and easy to build. You can use it for your own purpose or sell it as a product. The project is scalable in that you can add more filters for other sounds like car horns, fire alarms, etc.
- You can build your own insect detector using a PIC microcontroller and a microphone.
- Insects are a menace. They eat your crops, infest your house, and can even be a threat to your life. If you want to protect yourself from these pests, you need to know when they are around so that you can take the necessary steps.
- This PIC-based insect detector will not only save money but also be more reliable than store-bought devices. It will also allow you to customize it according to your needs
The course and the circuit design are provided with this source so that you can easily use them and start working on your own insect detector.
Who We Are?
We are an Educational Engineering Team and leading team in the microcontroller industry with more than 10 years of experience in teaching and doing practical projects, we have a team of skilled engineers seeking to deliver high-quality engineering content including courses articles lessons, and online support for all the engineering students from all around the world.
We also work as freelancer engineers helping many students in their graduation projects give many courses about engineering topics.
Build this project! It is really fun and you will learn a lot about electronics, microcontrollers and filtering techniques!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to make PIC Microcontroller Insect Detector
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Amplifiers and Detected Different Frequencies
- Anyone Interested in Learning how Insect Detectors work
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about PIC Microcontroller
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to make a PCB from scratch for a Product
- Anyone Interested in Making Projects
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Topics in Programming and Microcontroller
- Anyone who wants to add extra care about the cleanliness.
What Will I Get ?
- How to detect different frequencies with PIC Microcontroller
- Insect Detector Working Principle
- Amplifying Sound with an Electret Microphone
- PIC Microcontroller Digital to Analog Conversion
- What are the things that you need regarding the hardware and what are the software that we are going to use, how to download and install each of them?
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- PIC microcontroller insect detector class.
- Coding your Insect detector
- The PIC-Microcontroller Insect Detector is a low-cost, easy to build and very useful device.
- protect their home from insects.
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Programming
- A Will to apply, not just watch
- dedication to Learning new things and gain more knowledge