Multisim Live:Circuit Design and Simulation without Software
Welcome to Multisim Live: Circuit Design and Simulation without Software
If you have any experience with electronics at all and have not yet heard about National Instruments or any of their software or hardware solutions like Multisim, LabVIEW then you are missing a lot!!
In This Course, you will get to learn Multisim Live, the newly announced browser-based circuit simulator based on NI's phenomenal Multisim standalone software.
Multisim is easy to install, intuitive to use, and offers unparalleled performance in circuit design and simulation.
You'll be able to design from scratch or import an existing circuit and get instant feedback on performance and power analysis.
It is the most comprehensive simulation tool available for designers and engineers in the electronic design industry today.
We hope you will enjoy this course!
why you should take this course?
- Multisim is the most complete and robust circuit design and simulation suite available
- It includes only the best, proven SPICE analysis tools
- You can choose to create your own circuits or use simulations provided
- The software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, and Linux
- No other application in this category has as many features
Now let's talk about circuit simulation software.
Physical circuits built with real components can be difficult to deal with. Each component has it's own properties and parameters. If you are just getting started, You don't know exactly what parts will work, so you want to do some swapping and testing.
Maybe you don't have the parts, and all you have is an idea. Or even know exactly what you're doing, but the cost of the system requires that it be tested virtually before actual hardware assembly.
This is why you need simulators. You can design and build in a virtual environment, adjust and edit virtual component parameters to match real tested components.
Multisim is the most complete and robust circuit design and simulation suite available.
- Simple and easy to use format and layout.
- The component library is EXTENSIVE and easy to navigate.
- Access to numerous virtual versions of benchtop test equipment like function generator, oscilloscope, and others.
In this course, you will learn how to Simulate Electronic Circuits in A Professional Simulation Environment. It will help you unleash your full coding potential without buying any electronic component.
This course will help you test your ideas and schematics without the risk of burning your board. No More bad connections or wrong codes.
Contents and Overview This course is designed for anyone interested in learning electronic design and simulation. You don't need to have any previous experience, and all you need is a computer or a mobile device.
Bonus: Multisim and Ultiboard Design Suite Step By Step Guide
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn How to Use mobile device to Draw, Simulate and Test Circuits
- Anyone looking to learn How to Simulate Electronic Circuits
- Anyone looking to learn Multisim National Instrument Software
- Anyone looking to learn Multisim Live National Instrument Software
- Microcontroller Geeks
- Electronics Geeks
What Will I Get ?
- Simulate Microcontrollers
- Simulate Electronics Components
- Simulate Different Circuit Scenarios
- What Is a Circuit Simulator?
- Get Started With Multisim Live
- Multisim Live User Interface
- Build Your First Circuit
- Simulate Your Circuit
- Save, Edit, and Delete Circuits
- Multisim Live on Mobile
- More Advance Option! Multisim Software Package
- Use Oscilloscope and Props to Test different Circuit Locations
- Use Measurement devices to monitor circuit behavior
- Have A Mobile, Laptop or Computer
- Have A basic Experience in browsing the internet
- Have a Will to apply
- No materials required if you only wish to view the course