Learn Google Data Studio from Scratch
In this course you are going to learn about Google Data Studio right from the beginning. You will learn to create various types of Data Visualization charts and Business Intelligence report that can be used to find some critical insights from the dataset that can help in decision making process by individuals and organizations. Visualization charts compress vast amount of data and present them in simplified and visually attractive manner. And when you combine multiple types of charts, you can create an Analytics dashboard or BI report that provides you will all the information in abstract manner.
The skills learned in this course could be used for various types of roles in domains such as Data Visualization, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Data Science. In this course you will learn to create and customize various types of charts such as- Pie, Bar, Ring, Treemap, Google Map, Heat map, Bubble chart, time series chart, and much more.
Here you are going to learn about various concepts with hands-on practical examples such as-
Creating a Business Intelligence Report and adding visualization charts
Adding a Map chart and customizing various properties
Creating a Treemap chart and adding filter
Adding Timeseries chart for Dynamic dashboard
Adding Controllers- Input box and Drop down list
Downloading and sharing a BI report
Uploading a csv dataset to create a BI report
Adding Text and finding insights from the dataset using interactive charts
Data Blending using Joins- Left Outer, Right Outer, Inner, Full outer, Cross
Working with Google Analytics Data
Working with Youtube Data and creating channel report
What Will I Get ?
- You would be able to create various kinds of Visualization charts using Google Data Studio
- You would be able to create Bar, Line, Pie, Ring, Treemap, Map, Heatmap and other charts
- You could create filters and customize charts and change metrics
- You could create Business Intelligence report for Data Analysis
- Tools required is Google Data Studio and sample dataset in csv format
- No programming or Data Science experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know in this course.