Learn Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects ASAP
In this course you are going to learn various concepts, tools and techniques for editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro and you will also learn to create animated compositions for Motion Graphics and Visual Effects using Adobe After Effects.
This course is primarily focused on teaching you most important and useful components of both creative software in a quick practical approach where you will learn only the most significant tools to start without wasting much time on super lengthy bogus introductions to each and every tool. So if you want to quickly jump into some intermediate level of editing and animation as quickly as possible, this course is for you. But it doesn't mean that you can learn everything by just watching the video lessons, I would strongly recommend you to practice everything you learnt in this course right after you watch any lesson. Because Video editing and Animations are very practical skills that requires creativity, and without much practice on your side you could not curate content at the level you may expect. So, take your time and practice everything as many times you feel sufficient with little creativity. Don't just copy everything as you see in the video lessons, try to add your personal touch and let your creativity flow like water.
In this course you would learn the following lessons in Adobe Premiere Pro-
Adding video clips, images and other assets on the timeline
Cut, copy, move and change speed of a video clip
Creating reverse video and adding text
Adding video transitions
Exporting video and Sequence settings
After learning Premiere Pro, you would learn creating compositions using After Effects-
Using Layers and timeline
Build in presets or effects
Export setting using render queue and media encoder
Pie chart animation and track matte
Text animation and Kinetic Typography- Text reveal, Isometric text, Block text animation
Color Mask and Video Opener Animation
Visual Effects and object placement using Camera Tracking
What Will I Get ?
- You could do various kinds of video editing tasks using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- You could perform various operations for combining clips such as join, cut, move, reverse
- You could perform various kinds of video transitions and effects such as fade, cross fade, dissolve, etc
- You could create Motion Graphics and Visual Effects compositions using Adobe After Effects
- You could create text animations and kinetic typography, animated infographics such as pie chart
- Masking, color grading and Visual effects using camera tracking.
- Before taking this course, if you are already familiar with some video editing tool it could be useful but not required to begin.