Full Oracle SQL tutorials
This course offers you an introduction to the Oracle Database technology.
Completing this course will equip you with essential SQL skills. Some of the tasks you can do with these skills include querying single and multiple tables, inserting data in tables, creating tables, and querying metadata.
You will gain an understanding of RDBMS. You are also introduced to Oracle SQL Developer and SQL*Plus as development environments used for executing SQL statements, and for formatting and reporting purposes.
What Will I Get ?
- Prepare for Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- No prerequisites required only your interest in Coding