Figma Basics Super Easy Crash Course
Welcome to Figma Basics Super Easy Crash Course. Figma is an interface design application that runs in the browser—but it’s actually much more than that. I would go so far as to say it’s probably the best application for team-based collaborative design projects. If you are new to Figma or Designing as a whole then this is the right place for you.
Figma is a collaborative web-based editing and design interface tool that offers a web API, plus- it’s free! The community is calling it revolutionary, and here’s why.
It doesn’t seem much different in plain sight, but your perspective changes once you start using it. Figma allows you to do all types of graphic design work, such as designing mobile app interfaces, prototyping and crafting social media, or even wireframing websites. Still, the way you can work has a few aces up its sleeve.
If we compare it to what we know, Sketch is the official competitor. The big difference comes in when we acknowledge that Sketch is a macOS app only, and on the other hand, Figma is browser-based that works on Macs, PC’s Windows, Linux, and it can run even on Chromebooks! If you have used Sketch for layouts or designs, Figma will feel familiar.
Even if you are a Total newbie you still can Master the Basics of Figma inside 60 minutes. Starting with the basic Features of Figma we will be moving to a more Advance level and learn Prototyping. You don't need any Prior Designing Experience for Figma just jump in this course and we will learn this very Useful and Efficient tool from Scratch. Even though Figma is famous for live Team collaboration among its many features even Lone Wolfs can make great use of the Application. Your Design and Figma journey is only a click away. So Let's Go Champ!!!
Who is this course for?
- Beginners who are New to Figma
- Individuals who have no prior experience in design or prototyping
- Those who want to master Figma Basics inside an Hour
What Will I Get ?
- A complete overview and demonstration of Controls and Design Features in Figma
- Prototyping in Figma
- Some Advance Features in Figma
- Create a Prototype project from scratch
- How to use Plugins
- How to upload your project to the Figma community and access other projects to modify them or copy the design elements to use them for your own Project
- No Prior Experience is needed in any Design Application
- No Programming Experience needed
- A Computer or Laptop is needed to work on Figma
- Prior Knowledge of Figma is not needed