Ethical Hacking / Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting
Welcome to Ethical Hacking / Penetration Testing and Bug Bounty Hunting Course. This course covers web application attacks and how to earn bug bounties. There is no prerequisite of prior hacking knowledge and you will be able to perform web attacks and hunt bugs on live websites and secure them.
This course is not like other hacking or penetration testing course with outdated vulnerabilities and only lab attacks. This contains maximum live websites to make you comfortable with the Live Hunting Environment.
This course will start from basic principles of each vulnerability and How to attack them using multiple bypass techniques, In addition to exploitation, you will also learn how to fix them.
This course is highly practical and is made on Live websites to give you the exact environment when you start your penetrating testing or bug hunting journey.
We will start from the basics of OWASP to the exploitation of vulnerabilities leading to Account Takeover on live websites.
This course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers how to hunt, exploit and mitigate a vulnerability in an ethical manner.
After identification of a vulnerability, we will exploit to leverage the maximum severity out of it. We will also learn how to fix vulnerabilities which are commonly found on the websites on the internet.
In this course, you will also learn How can you start your journey on many famous bug hunting platforms like Bugcrowd, Hackerone and Open Bug Bounty.
Along with this, you will be able to hunt and report vulnerabilities to NCIIPC Government of India, also to private companies and to their responsible disclosure programs.
You will also learn Advance techniques to bypass filters and the developers logic for each kind of vulnerability. I have also shared personal tips and tricks for each attacks where you can trick the application and find bugs quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Penetration Testing
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Bug Bounty Hunting
- Trainer who are willing to start teaching Pentesting
- Any Professional who working in Cyber Security and Pentesting
- Ethical Hackers who wants to learn How OWASP Works
- Beginners in Cyber Security Industry for Analyst Position
- SOC person who is working into a corporate environment
- Developers who wants to fix vulnerabilities and build secure applications
What Will I Get ?
- OWASP 10 and Fundamentals
- OWASP Top 10 2013 vs 2017
- Bug Bounty Hunting - Live
- Tips and Tricks to hunt bugs
- BreakDown of Hackerone Reports for better understanding
- Web Application Penetration Testing - Live
- Become a bug bounty hunters & Hunt on Live Websites
- Gain full control over target server using Captcha Bypass Attacks
- Discover Vulnerabilities, technologies & services used on target website.
- Authentication Bypass Interview Questions and Answers
- Hunt Basic XSS Vulnerabilities on Live Environments
- Exploit and perform Account Takeovers on Live websites
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory & Internet Connection
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux