Writing Skills for Engineering Leaders
Meet your instructors:
- Beata KrupaLecturer in Professional and Engineering CommunicationBeata Krupa is a Lecturer in Professional and Engineering Communication at the Rice Center for Engineering Leadership (RCEL). She has over 15 years of experience teaching leadership communication, including courses in interpersonal, intercultural, crisis, and new media communications. Her experience also includes designing and teaching fully online Master in Business Communication program. Prior to joining the School of Engineering at Rice, Dr. Krupa taught undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. level leadership communication courses at the Jessie H. Jones Graduate School of Business (Rice University), Jones International University (JIU), New York University (NYU), and the College of New Rochelle. She received her Ph.D. in Culture and Communication–Media Ecology Program from NYU.
- Gayle MoranLecturer in Professional and Engineering CommunicationGayle Moran is Lecturer in Professional and Engineering Communication at Rice Center for Engineering Leadership (RCEL). Most recently, she served as Lecturer in Business Communication at the Jones Graduate School of Business. Gayle has more than 20 years of professional communication expertise in a variety of industries including information technology, telecommunications, educational software, and travel technology, and has worked for major Fortune 500 companies including Electronic Data Systems (EDS), Nortel, Alcatel, and Xerox. She has held prior positions in executive coaching and communication, internal/employee communication, marketing communication, and technical writing. Gayle’s broad background includes developing and implementing communication strategies in global business environments. She holds a Ph.D. in humanities from the University of Texas at Dallas and has taught English full time and as an adjunct professor.
Coursera is one of the oldest and most popular online education platforms offering diverse courses including IT specialists, undergraduates, graduates, and professionals in different fields
- Writing Functions in PythonInstructor:Shayne Miel
On our resource by searching online courses, you are able to get a course Writing Skills for Engineering Leaders for a fee: free or subscription-based. This material refers to category Writing from a provider Coursera, and fits for the difficulty level: All Levels. Experienced teacher without any problem will help you in achieving new career horizons. You can check out feedback of other users about this online course or share your thoughts to help other students make a decision!
How to get new skills with Skillcombo?
Explore courses that align with your interests, dive into detailed descriptions, and browse through reviews to confidently choose your next learning path. Easily use our filters for level, duration, language, and price to find the right option for your goals.
- 15+ popular course providers
- 60000+ online courses in catalog
- 1000+ IT subjects