Basics of R Software for Data Science
Udemy is one of the top online learning platforms founded in 2010 currently offering over 175,000 free and paid courses.
- Visualization Best Practices in RInstructor:Nicholas Strayer
- Data Visualization using dplyr and ggplot2 in RInstructor:Arimoro Olayinka Imisioluwa
- Visualizing Big Data with Trelliscope in RInstructor:Ryan Hafen
- Simulation of Manufacturing Process Using R SimmerInstructor:Moses Gummadi
- Customer Segmentation using K-Means Clustering in RInstructor:Arimoro Olayinka Imisioluwa
- Simulation of Covid-19 Testing Process Using R SimmerInstructor:Moses Gummadi
Thanks to our resource for searching online courses, you have the ability to buy a course Basics of R Software for Data Science for a fee: 15.68. This specific course refers to category R from a supplier Udemy, and would be a good choice at the level of difficulty: any level of expertise. Experienced mentor gladly will help you in achieving new career peaks. You can read reviews of other users about this online course or share your review to help other students make a decision!
How to get new skills with Skillcombo?
Explore courses that align with your interests, dive into detailed descriptions, and browse through reviews to confidently choose your next learning path. Easily use our filters for level, duration, language, and price to find the right option for your goals.
- 15+ popular course providers
- 60000+ online courses in catalog
- 1000+ IT subjects