The course covers the basic use case for cloud computing and specifically for selecting AWS services. Course covers services around the following areas. AWS is a significant competitor in the cloud computing world and learning AWS as an IT Professional is critical to your career. This course was designed for beginners. Course provides downloadable content, demos and whiteboards to advance your learning.
AWS Cloud Fundamentals is a great place to start your adventure with AWS.
What Will I Get ?
- Identify Use Cases for AWS
- Basic Services of AWS such as EC2, S3, Cloud IAM and More
- Monitoring and Management or your cloud resources
- Certification Options
- Additional Resources to learn more.
- Someone new to AWS
- Someone with under 1 year of cloud experience