ASP.NET Core MVC - A Step by Step Course
ASP.NET Core MVC is Microsoft’s next-generation, open-source, and cross-platform framework. It’s designed from the ground up to be fast, flexible, modern, and work across different platforms.
This course will cover the fundamentals of what you need to know to start building your first ASP.NET Core application with the MVC framework.
ASP.NET Core is Built from the ground up and is a significant redesign of ASP.NET. It provides an optimised development framework for apps that are either run on-premises or deployed to the cloud.
This ASP.NET Core MVC training course is prefect for .NET developers who are new to the MVC design pattern or want to explore the ever-evolving Microsoft Web Development stack.
At the end of ASP.NET CORE MVC Training course, you will be able to:
* Gain insights to the Fundamentals and Concepts of ASP.NET CORE MVC
* Acquire sufficient knowledge on role of Model, View and Controller in integrating them to develop complete web application.
* Learn Razor Syntax
* Building Custom Model Binders and Model Validation
* Dependency Injection into Controllers
* Client Side Development using Gulp, Grunt and Bower.
* Testing controllers
* Working with multiple environments
* Implement security in ASP.NET MVC applications.
ASP.NET Core MVC is one of the most popular asset for software development industry. Knowing ASP.NET CORE MVC can get you a nice job with a decent salary or if you are already working, you may get a good raise in salary.
Join in, As for learning ASP.NET Core MVC, this course is the authority and equally important you will get a certification of completion that validates your skills.
Feel forward to have a look at course description and demo videos and we look forward to see you inside
What Will I Get ?
- Gain insights to the Fundamentals and Concepts of ASP .NET CORE MVC
- Client Side Development using Gulp, Grunt and Bower.
- Building Custom Model Binders and Model Validation
- Testing controllers
- Implement security in ASP .NET MVC applications
- Acquire sufficient knowledge on role of Model, View and Controller in integrating them to develop complete web application.
- Learn Razor Syntax
- Dependency Injection into Controllers
- Working with multiple environments
- A computer with internet