Bonus free PDF guide packed full of resources and code snippets to help you learn - follow the lessons using the guide! Learning made easy :)
One of the most common questions I get is how to use Spreadsheet data in a web application. This course will cover how to setup a web app and output sheet data as JSON to a web URL endpoint. Which can then be used to display and use the data within any web application or web site.
Use of HtmlService to output HTML page contents
Setup of web app for web URL Create a WebApp
WebApp Client side - Server Side Code
Client side Google Script option
Output from a file
Getting Spreadsheet Data
Data as JSON Output
SheetData as JSON Output
WebPage Connection Fetch
E Parameters in request URI
Conditions with parameters
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of Web Development experience.
If you've been looking to get started with Google Web Apps - THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Web designers
- Web application developers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Google Apps Script
- Anyone who wants to use Spreadsheet data in an application
What Will I Get ?
- How to use Google Script to create WebApps
- How to select content from Spreadsheets
- How to output API JSON endpoint
- Internet Access
- Programming experience