Android Game Development : Endless Runner Game in Android
Do you want to learn how to build Android Games in Android Studio and Java (SurfaceView)?
Hi, my name is Sandip and I have published more than 10 android games in Google Play. I also created some of the highly rated Android Game Development courses on Udemy. So, I happen to know a little bit about game programming and in this course, I’ll show you exactly how to create and monetize a complete Endless Runner Game step-by-step from the beginning to end. I only expect you know a little bit of Java programming like using variables, loops, objects etc. Other than that, I expect that you have the latest version of Android Studio up and running on your Pc.
What you'll learn?
- Clear understanding of android game development fundamentals. By the end of this course, you'll be able to make your own kind-of framework for building future games easily and efficiently
- Course based on Latest Android Studio (Arctic Fox), Android 11 (API level 30), SurfaceView and Java
- Course Launch Discount
- Lifetime Access (Buy now - watch anytime, anywhere)
- Regular Relevant Updates if and when required
- Access to Source Codes and other important files
- Active Support directly by me
- Less than 2 hours of on-demand video content
- Monetization through Google Admob Banner and Interstitial Ads so you can start earning right off the bat
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Bonus: Ideas to Level Up Your Game
Who are the ideal students for this course?
If you want to learn the Core Concepts of 2D Game Development like making an Infinite Game Loop, Animation, Detecting Touch Event, Collision Detection, Playing Sound effects, Displaying Score and Saving Personal Best, Monetization with Google Admob etc. then this course is right for you
This course is perfectly suitable for Absolute Beginners interested in making Android Games from the ground up
Beginner to Android Game Development
Beginner to Android development
Beginner to Java programming
If you're curious about building an android game from the beginning using only Android Studio and by writing code in Java (SurfaceView), without using any 3rd party Game Engine
Whether for fun or for profit, developing Android games can be very rewarding, both personally and professionally. You can make your own games for fun, to show off your friends and family. You may have been curious about how to make a game. A game that you build yourself and publish can be a great experience and can enrich your career. Either way, you need to have a solid knowledge of game development fundamentals and the skills required to make your Android game a reality.
Android is the largest eco-system for gaming so if you’re serious about your career in the gaming industry, this is a great place to start. Or, if you just want to learn programming then Java is an excellent language which is also one of the official languages for Android and building games is great fun. Over the years, I have helped thousands of students in making their Android games and there’s absolutely no reason why you can’t as well.
You will also have the security of a money back guarantee. In fact, if for any reason within 30 days you won't be completely satisfied with your purchase, you can easily request a refund that will be given to you without any kind of question from Udemy!
Hope you enjoy this course, if you do so, feel free to check my YouTube channel as well for bunch of free resources!
Link can be found within the Bonus lecture of the course.
See you around!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Android development.
- Beginner to Android Game Development.
- Intermediate Java programming knowledge.
- If you're curious about building an android game from scratch by writing code in Java, without using any 3rd party Game Engine like Unity or libGDX.
What Will I Get ?
In this course you'll be able to build a complete Endless Runner Game in less than 2 hours.
Building games is a great fun. You'll enjoy it.
A game that you build yourself, and publish is a fantastic resume piece and could help you get a great job in Android Development.
Create an efficient game loop.
Learn to build a basic framework for building and managing your games.
You'll be able to brush-up your Java skills.
Learn Game Development Fundamentals.
Learn Android Game Development Step By Step.
Monetize your app with Google Admob Banner and Interstitial Ads and start getting some revenue right off the bat.
You should have Android Studio installed and running.
You should have some experience in Android Development using Android Studio.
Some basic programming experience like variable, if-else, loop, method.
You don't need prior knowledge in Android Game Development.