2D and 3D Animation with After Effects
This course will teach you various techniques you can use to create 2D and 3D animations with After Effects right from the scratch. With Adobe After Effects you could easily create various Motion Graphics and Visual Effects compositions that can be used in a wide range of applications- including video editing, filmmaking, post production, animation and motion graphics. There are various software that can allow you to build such compositions, but with After effects you get a far better control over anything and everything. When you are creating an Animation, you need to constantly improvise your work and fine tune every single entity over and over again. You can control a very wide range of properties and effects very easily that you will be learning in this course. The same level of control cannot be achieved by using any web builder tool where you just drag and drop everything with very minimal control over properties and effects.
I have made this course in very simple and easy to learn series of practical exercises, where you would be learning a range of animation techniques in significantly less time. You can also practice along with the course, and edit the provided compositions in resources. You can combine a set of compositions to build almost any kind of presentation video or animation. You can also use any image, vector and videos to create an effect. In this course you will be learning following variety of animation techniques:
Simple 2D Animation
Animated Video Opener
Animated Travel Map
Shape Fill Infographics
What Will I Get ?
- You will learn how to create 2D and 3D Animations in After Effects.
- You will also learn various animation techniques like Puppet tool, Animated Video Opener, Shape fill infographics, Rotating Earth, etc
- You will learn how to create Animated Travel Map, 3D lightning, Simple 2D animation, and more.
- There is no prerequisites to take this course, but if you are already familiar with After Effects, it could be helpful.
- This course is suitable for beginners as well as professionals who are interested in learning Computer Animation.